2 353,43 € .
Warning: Last items in stock!
CANOVA 95 BASIC version is provided with all accessories:
- High performance Double roll trigger system;
- Head and pre-assembled kit of Magnum Plus rubber bands with your selection propulsion system, VELA or Y system
- Reel wheel support with integrated system for locking rubber bands and ogive protection for trigger system.
All Accessories are made in 316L inox steel and Derlin pulleys.
Canova ZR full CARBON 95 inverter-rollergun
The CANOVA arbalete is characterized by a modern and stylish design, with soft shapes inspired by the masterpieces of the great neo-classic artist Antonio CANOVA. The study of geometries and volumes was carried out to obtain a beautiful and balanced structure, characterized by high stiffness and very low kickback. This roller is characterized by a Zero kickback proven system, and was born with Y propulsion system (this name is due to the shape of the rubbers). All these features together allow an ease of swing and great precision, never seen before in similar guns.
Thanks to the 3 cm set back trigger box, the Canova is a 98cm, from the fin of the rod to the steel stopper. On the VELA system thanks to the innovation of the stopper system, which is located after the pulleys, it offers a really clean shooting line. This is in order to make precise shots, well beyond all expectations.
Carbon monocoque with high modulus and closed structure
The internal structure is manufactured with a polyfunctional closed-cell and high damping polymeric material with low density and high performance, commonly used for aerospace applications.
The shape reminds the cuttlebone, and it is very thin, tapered towards the tip. On the upper surface, beside the integrated rod guide, there are two channels to hide the upper rubbers. On the sides there are two inclined planes that facilitate the gripping of the superior rubber and the lateral swing. All over the lower surface there is a single channel to hide the rubber propulsive system.
Very low thickness: the average thickness is only 18 mm,while the minimum thickness is 12 mm. The width ranges from 100 mm near the wheel down to 49 mm in the head.
It is available in the 95 cm length 95 cm.
Matte Anti-reflective finishing. CETMA COMPOSITES products are not painted. This is the proof of the quality of our products. In fact other carbon products, produced by other brands, are painted to hide defects due to the manufacturing process.
The manufacturing process is extremely innovative, and it was discovered and developed by CETMA COMPOSITES. It is called Zero Defects Technology, since it allows the production of perfect monolithic structures with Zero defects. This process maximise the performance providing outstanding stiffness and long lifetime.
- Y-System: ZR “Zero Recoil”, it is an inverter roller with the proven propulsion system called Zero (Zero kickback) or Y (from the shape of the rubber). The propulsion system is made with two 14 mm diameter upper rubbers, with controlled elongation, that slide on two high efficiency pulleys, and two lower pairs of 16 mm diameter rubbers, with 7mm rod for 125cm Lenght (The rod is not included in the kit).
Thanks to this solution, there is a higher mass going towards the hand of the shooter, with a consequent increase of balancing and recoil cancellation.
- VELA system: it is the system that maximizes the performance of the CANOVA Speargun, a system that allows a shot well beyond 5 meters to zero recoil with centimeter precision. An additional 14mm rubber band can also be inserted for this propulsion to increase the Speargun's power even more. It is characterized by a pair of 19mm central rubber bands and a pair of 17mm external rubber bands, with a rod of 7mm for 1.25 cm lenght (The rod is not included in the kit).
The rubbers used for standard equipment are the new MAGMUM PLUS by CETMA COMPOSITES.
NO registration required!
15 Question(s) answered
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.