706,50 € .
Warning: Last items in stock!
Carbon fiber fin MANTRA CWT COMPETITION
1) 100% IM7 carbon fibre.
2) The material used is 100 % Carbon Prepreg produced with hot melt impregnation system, using a micro-toughened tetra-functional epoxy resin.
3) 3D-Tech: Proprietary Technology, of CETMA COMPOSITES exclusive know-how, with high pressure, high temperature and high degree of applied vacuum, which lead to a component with 0% void level, without defects, with a uniform matrix/reinforcement ratio across the whole blade.
4) FEM Design: MANTRA CWT COMPETITION blades are optimized trough an accurate Design by means of Finite Element Softwares (FEM). The Design trough FEM software allows an optimized distribution of the stiffness, with the aim to obtain a deformation ensuring the maximum hydrodynamic efficiency.
5) Signature model: developed in collaboration with the world champion CWT bi fins Michele Giurgola.
6) DRS (Dynamic Resonance System) innovative and exclusive CETMA COMPOSITES system. DRS implies that MANTRA blades were designed to reach in resonance in a definite frequency of kick. Resonance phenomenon is well note physical phenomenon characterizing all the structures. Simplifying, when a structure is forced with a frequency close to its natural frequency the amplitude of vibration increase in a very efficiency way (low damping). Operating by distribution of the stiffness along the blade we “tuned” the blades to certain natural frequencies. So when the blade is driven, by kicking, with a certain frequencies range the user feeling is a very low effort with an outrageous thrust. This study is done using a laser vibrometer (LDV) to perform a modal analysis, which helps in a stiffness distribution design of the blade.
7) Dimensions: Width 195 mm; Length from the bending angle 702 mm; bending angle 27 degrees.
8) Available stiffness: soft (S), medium (M).
9) Logo colour white only.
10) It’s exclusively supplied with S-WiNG footpocket by CETMA COMPOSITES.
11) Water rail: new edition of High Performance CETMA COMPOSITES Water rails with variable height and high efficiency.
12) Warranty: 2 years on carbon parts; 5 years extension over registration on web site CETMA COMPOSITES ( Find out more ).
13) Prizes and awards: Italian National Record 2017 CWT bi-fins -94 meters (by Vincenzo Ferri), fist and second places at Italian outdoor championship.
NO registration required!
79 Question(s) answered
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.