320,00 € .
Warning: Last items in stock!
Carbon Fins (Blades) PRANA key features:
1) Blades 75% carbon fibre and 25 % S-glass fibre(aeronautic high resistance glass).
2) The blades are made of 100% epoxy PRE-PREG produced with hot melt system and micro-toughened tetra-functional resin.
3) 3D-Tech: Proprietary Technology, of CETMA COMPOSITES exclusive know-how, with high pressure, high temperature and high degree of applied vacuum, which lead to a component with 0% void level, without defects, with a uniform matrix/reinforcement ratio across the whole blade.
4) FEM Design: PRANA blades are optimized trough an accurate Design by means of Finite Element Softwares (FEM). The Design trough FEM software allows an optimized distribution of the stiffness, with the aim to obtain a deformation able to ensure the maximum hydrodynamic efficiency.
5) Dimensions: Width 185mm; Length from the bending angle 667 mm; bending angle 33 degrees.
6) Available stiffness: soft (S), medium (M).
7) Colour choice: Yellow, Orange, Red.
8) Footpocket fitting: CETMA COMPOSITES, Mares and Pathos.
9) Water rail: CETMA COMPOSITES Water rails with variable height and high efficiency.
10) Warranty: 2 years on carbon parts; 5 years if fitted with CETMA COMPOSITES footpocket ( Find out more ).
|WEIGHT||FREEDIVING||SPEARFISHING||MOSTLY SPEARFISHING||MOSTLY FREEDIVING|
|UP TO 75 KG||S||S||S||S|
NO registration required!
17 Question(s) answered
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.